08080808 - The Amazing Ride

What is significant about 080808? Beijing olympics or many decide to tie the knots with their love ones.

But for me, today is the day. Today is the start of my very own Amazing Ride.

Today, 8 of us will cycle from Taman Melawati all the way to Kota Bharu. Yes you read it right. All the way to Kota Bharu!

The trip is going to take us 4 days from Taman Melawati to Bentong, Kuala Lipis, Dabong, Jeli, Tanah Merah, Pasir Mas and finally to Kota Bharu.

I am looking forward to the challenges ahead. Please pray for my safe journey. I will try 2 update via email regularly.

It's a journey of a lifetime for eight of not so young people on the eight of August of two zero zero eight.

Comments

KakNi said…
SEMOGA SELAMAT DALAM PERJALANAN PERGI DAN BALIK DAN SEMOGA SUKSES!

Popular posts from this blog

Selamat Hari IBU

Kisah Ibu dan Anak

Mental Blogging