GE 2008

The General Election date has been fixed to be held on 17 March 2008.

I was sharing a table with someone at my favourite Padang Restaurant not far from my office. The place was packed with lunch hour crowd and I saw this gentleman wearing full suit and having something that looked like mee-soup alone.

He was talking on the phone when I gestured whether I could share his table. In fact he was on the phone almost all the while when he was sitting there. Must be a busy man. So I just mind my own business having lunch with my colleague.

It was towards the end of his meal he managed to put his phone down and greeted my colleague and I now sitting across the table. He introduced himself as someone who is attached to PM's department; and said now that the election would be coming very soon, he got calls from politicians all over the country asking for allocations for projects in their respective constituencies to be approved before the election.

That was when he popped out the date. He said the election date has been fixed. It would be held on 17 March 2008.

So I decided for the record, I wanted to put it down in this blog and just wait whether or not it's true - just for the fun of it.

Comments

MA said…
Kalau confirmed 17 March bagus lah cos kalau 9 March, I tak leh mengundi - berada di luar kawasan attending kenduri.

He he...one vote DOES make a difference you know...
Yes, it's the aggregate of one vote that make up the majority.
KakNi said…
Kita tunggu dan lihat ya OS...
CikAhni: ya....mari kita lihat siapa yang kena!
pB said…
Salam O.S.H

Hopefully , tiada lagi huru hara macam dulu ....

Sampai masuk berita tibi tigo, kawasae kawae ....
Ku Keng said…
17 Mac? Hope they have time to bring in the cooking oil; lower prices; be clearer on the free education policy; put Lingam to wherever he deserved to be placed; reduce crime rates; get rid of corruptions; get PL to sleep less; ....

BTW lend me some money for my deposit and campaign expenses!
PB: apa yang sampai huru hara tu?
AyohKeng: nak bertanding parti mana? Parti anak beranak adik beradik sdn bhd?

Popular posts from this blog

Selamat Hari IBU

Mental Blogging

Kisah Ibu dan Anak