Saigon Tour 2011

I am on flight AK882 from KL to Ho Chi Minh city. Expected to arrive at about a quarter past 3:00 in the afternoon or a quarter past 4:00 KL time.

Time difference in HCM is one hour behind KL.

I am excited and really looking forward to enjoy this "jalan-jalan kayuh basikal" touring Vietnam from the city of HCM to a city called Nha Trang. The total cycling distance is 445km within the span of 5 days.

Amazingly 445 is also the total aggregate number of years of age of the guys in my cycling group. At 42, I am the youngest of the group. Other members are all above 50s.

We have 60(2x), 59, 58, 56, 55(2x) & yours truly at 42. If you add up those number of years, you will get 445!

Amazing....and I pray and hope this is going to be another amazing journey!

Pray for our safety throughout the journey, InshaAllah.




My bike was all set in the bike bag. Started dismantling the bike after 11:00PM last nite and only manage to complete at about 2 in the morning.

Alhamdulillah the check in process was smooth. Have to pay rm70 for the bike bag. AA charged a flat rate of rm70 for sports equipment of not more than 20kg.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

KakNi said…
All the best to you OS! Mesti boleh punyer! Enjoy your trip also....

Popular posts from this blog

Selamat Hari IBU

Kisah Ibu dan Anak

Mental Blogging